Living with Soul application form download here
Living with Soul
Living with soul is a programme that will refresh and renew your soul, expand your heart and mind and enliven your spirit. It is both an enrichment and training programme that blends psycho-spiritual theories and practices for spiritual enrichment and development. Participants are guided through transformative modular themes exploring soul meaning, soul making and soul consciousness.
The aim of the programme is to facilitate participants as they endeavor to live more from a heart and soul centre and to develop contemplative and creative soul practices. Participants will be introduced to the wisdom of spiritual traditions, soul-centred themes and creativity, that can enhance living with soul.
This programme can be a powerful transformative experience of spiritual enrichment and an opportunity for deep learning. It also provides Level 1 training in ‘Living with Soul’ for those who want to train as facilitators of LWS.
- Living with Soul (M1on-going)
Psycho-spiritual foundations for living with soul.
- Soul Meaning
- Soul Making
- Soul Consciousness
- Soulful Perspectives and practices
- Mindfulness and Compassionate Living (M2)
- Contemplative Prayer and Christian Meditation (M3)
- Chakra Balance & Healing (M4)
- Mystics and Mysticism (M5)
- Soulful Making
- Soul Collage (M6) : SoulCollage™ is a creative modality for soul insight based on Jungian psychology
- Soul Garden(M7) : SoulGardening™ is a creative modality for soul making developed by Dr. Geraldine Holton
- Soul Energy (M8) : Soul Energy combines music, song and movement for soul healing.
- Soul Companioning (M9 on-going)
- Contemplative Presence & Key Accompaniment Skills
- Facilitating Living with Soul Professional considerations. L1
Who might apply
This programme is suitable for anyone who wants to be nourished spiritually and who is interested in deeper understanding of theories and practices that have the potential to support spiritual growth and enhance the ability to live with more depth and soul.
It may also be a suitable for continuing professional development (CPD) for experienced practitioners providing a minimum of 60hours continuing professional development or it may also be a stepping stone for those who wish to become ‘Living with Soul’ facilitators.
All that is required is evidence of a desire to learn, openness to the transformative process and commitment to the components of the programme. Assessment is based on reflection papers. There are no exams.
Investment We view this course as an investment in a better quality of life. €650 Payable in instalments
When : Saturdays 10-3pm(Monthly Oct-June).
September 29th, October 13th, November 17th, December 8th, January 19th, February 16th, March 30th, April 6th,May 18th,June 15th.