Click below for registration from which you can fill in and return by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Retreat in your own time,in your own space! From June 23rd
Singing My Soul Online Retreat with Carmel Boyle : A Celtic Heart
With this online retreat is is essential that you have internet connection, access to emails and that ability to join our online platform and video conference sessions.
Singing My Soul is a series of online four-day guided retreats presented by Carmel Boyle inspired by her large repertoire of original sacred songs and her deep spirituality. Carmel who is a native of Ireland and co-founder of An Croí Wisdom Institute and An Croí Beguines, has been composing inspirational songs and presenting them in retreat and concert settings in a unique ministry that spans four decades. She has recorded more than a hundred songs with at least a dozen albums to her credit. Her songs are influenced by her Celtic Christian heritage, Christian Mystics and themes of spiritual unfolding. Carmel, who is also a spiritual director and supervisor, offers this invitation to contemplative prayer and Divine encounter.
Carmel’s retreats are creative expressions of Spirit through song, poetry, story and simple ritual, in an atmosphere that facilitates contemplation of Divine Presence that is active in our life stories, the stories of those who have gone before us and the story that is unfolding today.
Participants who attend Carmel’s retreats describe ‘being moved, inspired, encouraged, blessed, healed and experiencing the touch of the Divine’. These online retreats with Carmel are a new venture but there is no doubt that the format of these retreats will no less touch the soul and provide nourishment and inspiration in challenging times.
Singing My Soul Retreat Series: A Celtic Heart Themes include:-
- A Pilgrim Soul Thin Places and Thin Times
- Divine Feminine & Earth’s Call 4. Blessing, Healing and Protection
Online Retreats include:-
- A Four-day retreat experience that can be followed in your own time and own space.
- Video presentations of Carmel as she shares her sacred songs and reflections
- Guided contemplative practices
- Guided learning and reading to be followed in your own time.
- Spiritually focused zoom session with Carmel.
- Certificate for CPD or CEU can be provided to professional participants.
This may require an additional written piece of reflection on the experience.
Process of Participation
- Sign up by email or websites carmelboylemusic.com or www.ancroi.ie
- Retreat Investment is $200 /€180. – payable with paypal or credit card.
- Material will be shared on learning platform plus video conferencing sessions.
More Four-Day ‘Singing My Soul’ Retreats with Carmel Boyle
- Singing my Soul : A Celtic Heart (Title for the current retreat)
- A Mystic Soul Sings
Two day retreat : Listen my heart : A Journey in prayer
Payment for the Retreat
You can access payment for the retreat either on www.carmelboylemusic.com or www.ancroi.ie where you will find the paypal option. By making payment you are automatically registered. After this you will receive an email link to our online learning platform where the retreat material will be posted from June 23rd.
Following receipt of your email confirmation of interest to committing to the retreat you will be forwarded an email link to our online learning platform where you can register for the retreat directly there with your credit card.
- Due to Covid 19 many are confined to their own homes and even their own rooms so if there is more than one person in the same household or community who wish to participate then a discount is available. For this please contact me directly.
Full refund ten days prior to retreat commencement
Transfer to another retreat offering seven days prior to commencement
Less than seven days no refund
If for any unforeseen circumstance the retreat facilitator has to cancel the retreat then those registered are entitled to a full refund.
Some information for retreat participants
Singing My Soul: Four-day Online Retreats
with singer/songwriter and spiritual guide Carmel Boyle
Singing My Soul Retreat: A Celtic Heart
Begins March 16th,17th,18th & 19th
Limited to a maximum of 12 participants
This four-day online retreat is an experiential contemplative retreat that includes video presentations, guided reading, contemplative practices and an optional live group zoom session with Carmel on each day.
- It is hoped that as a retreatant you will engage with the presentation on the theme each day and the online resources posted on the learning platform.
- The focus of the live online group session will be on the daily theme, with reflection and questions based upon your experience of engaging with the theme of the day. Although you are encouraged to share from your own personal spiritual experience, it is up to you to decide to share.
- This retreat will be facilitated largely in a contemplative and experiential way, which means that you will be personally responsible for creating space for yourself to reflect, to engage in contemplative and creative practices and to help foster contemplative reflection.
- You are strongly encouraged to keep a creative prayer journal in which you capture your own experiences and learning during the retreat. Such a journal will be invaluable in tracking interior movements, the touches of the Divine and also as a way of noting changes in your ways of being and praying which you may like to follow up on at a later stage with an ‘Anamchara’ / Spiritual Guide.
- Enrolling in this retreat carries with it a commitment to create a sacred space for yourself and due to the sacred nature of the retreat process, confidentiality, pertaining to sharing, is of the utmost importance.
In your own time, in your own space
- This retreat is flexible and you can engage with the materials in your own time and pace.
- Materials will remain available for two weeks
- However, below is a suggested schedule to help with your planning.
- The only fixed time is the optional group spiritual guidance /integrations session at 8pm GMT/ 3pmEST
Suggested Daily Schedule
Participants create your own schedule
Presentation material is approximately three hours each day.
Material is posted each morning at 9am
Click here for further details following registration regarding retreat agreement, preparing the space and the components of the retreat.